This bag is such a dreamboat. First of all it’s gigantic so it’s a farmer’s market must have (Just remember: watermelon in first, tomatoes and eggs in last) and a rockin beach bag for the whole famjam (especially if you are using Anni scarves as your beach towel/blankets/sarongs). Also good for picnics and post-office runs to send off those pandemic care packages to our faraway loved ones!!!! It’s not only giant it’s also really strong- although I dont recommend carrying TOO much heavy stuff it’s just not good for your back!!!!! But if you’re super strong and sure your disks are all tickety-boo, you can take this to the library and hit your borrowing max (here it is 50 books! Ask me how I know this 🤓) NO PROBLEM. You can wear the bag on your shoulder or cross-body- even on your back like a backpack. Mostly though this bag is deeply cute and very fun to carry around.
- Roomy enough for all the things
- Quilted and padded for extra durability
- Wear cross body or on your shoulder
- 100% Organic Cotton Sateen
- Fair Trade, Block printed by hand using eco-friendly dyes
- Dimensions are 20” deep by 18” wide. Straps are 30” long